To be a preferred department of learning for students and teachers alike, with dual commitment to academics and research, serving students in an atmosphere of innovation and critical thinking.
To provide adoptable education for the graduates in preparing them for a rewarding career to develop academic and research in collaboration with industry and other institutions in the field of Information Technology.
To prepare the students as thinking professionals and good citizens who will be able to apply their knowledge critically and innovatively in solving professional and social problems.
- : Be a competent software engineer or developer either as an individual or as a team player in IT
industry and allied branches providing viable solutions
- Initiate life-long learning to acquire new technologies and adapt to the changing needs of IT
industry through self-study, graduate work, and professional development
- Exhibit professional excellence, ethics, soft skills, leadership qualities as a responsible citizen with
Program Outcomes (POs):
- Apply the knowledge of basic sciences and fundamental engineering concepts in solving
- Identify and define engineering problems, conduct experiments and investigate to analyze
and interpret data to arrive at substantial conclusions.
Propose appropriate solutions for engineering problems complying with functional
constraints such as economic, environmental, societal, ethical, safety and sustainability.
Perform investigations, design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the results
to provide valid conclusions.
- Select/develop and apply appropriate techniques and IT tools for the design & analysis of
- Give reasoning and assess societal, health, legal and cultural issues with competency in
professional engineering practice.
Demonstrate professional skills and contextual reasoning to assess environmental/societal
issues for sustainable development.
Demonstrate Knowledge of professional and ethical practices.
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in
Communicate effectively among engineering community, being able to comprehend and
write effectively reports, presentation and give / receive clears instructions.
Demonstrate and apply engineering & management principles in their own / team
projects in multidisciplinary environment.
Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and lifelong