To sustain the quality of all the academic process and outcomes with continuous improvement, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) established at the college level shall regularly monitor all the academic operations as per the academic regulations and SOPs set for each of the various processes. Towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement & sustenance, IQAC with external members nominated from universities of repute shall conduct academic audit annually while internal academic audit will be done every semester.
To reach the institute vision by the collective efforts of its team through striving hard in all the possible dimensions to create the bench standards.
To develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution.
To ensure the accomplishment of the Accreditations & Ranking at National and International level creating the Academic/Research benchmarks.
Some of the functions of the IQAC are:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3. Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
4. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
5. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
6. Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
7. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
8. Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
9. Development of Quality Culture in the institution and participate in all the National and International ranking competition..
10. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
11. Preparation and submission of the Self Study Report at the institute level for the renewal of NAAC accreditation.
12. Preparation and submission of the Self-Assessment Report for all the eligible programs for the renewal of the NBA accreditation.
Dr L Govind, Associate Professor in ECE, leads the IQAC as a Head and drives all the quality initiatives across the campus with the support of the Internal quality assurance committee comprising of the following members.